Angels Vocal Art is proud to announce our collaboration with the dynamic Italian tenor Vittorio Grigòlo. Triumphant debuts at the world’s major opera houses confirm his place at the forefront of the current generation of operatic artists and heir to founding AVA artist/teacher Carlo Bergonzi. His exceptional vocal and dramatic talents have been widely praised by the world’s press.
Vittorio’s 2010 debut at Covent Garden as Des Grieux in Manon was described as” the most sensational debut to be heard at Covent Garden for some time. He’s got everything the role demands – a voice that flows, terrific looks, an instinctive sense of theatre.” (The Guardian) His recent solo recital at The Metropolitan Opera was reviewed as “a truly unforgettable evening” with his voice described as “an attractive, ardent and supple instrument that he wielded to passionate effect.” (The New York Times) With a platinum-selling debut album, a Grammy-nominated recording of Bernstein’s West Side Story, and his #1 US Billboard Classical Album “The Italian Tenor,” Vittorio has established himself as a prominent international recording artist.
AVA looks forward to Vittorio sharing his talents and experience with our artists:
- April 11 & 12, 2017 | 4:00-7:00 pm
- Private residence in the Caltech/Huntington Library district of Pasadena, CA
Angels Vocal Art members attend for free!
Auditors pay $50 per master class. Space is limited, so get your tickets today!
→ Send your application through email (email@example.com)
- Please, provide the following information:
- name, date of birth, phone number, email address, mailing address, voice type
- full resume
- head shot
- links to audio/video clips
- Application deadline: March 31, 2017.
- Audition live on March 28 in Los Angeles OR apply by video.
→ Audition information
- Please prepare three contrasting arias: one piece must be in Italian or French
- An accompanist will be provided for all auditions
- You will receive more details about your audition after emailing us your application materials
→ Fees (payable by check, PayPal, credit card and cash):
- Application fee: $35
- Active participants pay $200
Master classes by Vittorio Grigòlo underwritten by the generous support of the Lloyd E. Rigler – Lawrence E. Deutsch Foundation.